Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Saturday, July 7, 2007

In Singapore

Had a chance to see more of Singapore during my second visit to this Southeast Asian country. After Vietnam, I went to Singapore where I was to take my trip back to Manila.

I enjoyed Singapore more during this visit than the first time I saw this country three years ago.

After accomplishing my mission here, I met up with two of my sorority sisters for dinner and some drinks.

I stayed at Justine's place and what a delightful experience it was. My batchmate, you see, is such a creative genius. She is in Singapore designing buildings, homes and restaurants. I had a good sleep in her place because her creativity and ingenuity spilled all over.

The following morning, I headed straight to the airport for my trip back to Manila.

It was a tiring seven-day Southeast Asian swing but definitely worth all the trouble.