Indonesia

Indonesia
BATU, Indonesia. Photo by Jes Aznar

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kindermusik and The Learning Basket



I am a proud and happy Kindermusik mom. My little rockstar has been enrolled as early as two years old, starting from Our Time class under Teacher Suzette-Kho. We both have been under the magic of Kindermusik ever since and as most KM parents would attest, the magic is for real. She developed not just a passion for music but a love for learning and creativity as well.

In her current class, the Young Child, I discovered Teacher Mariel and her magical space, The Learning Basket. For several nights now, I have been clicking on her site and through it, found other sites as well. I especially like the activities found on the Homeschoolshare.com which little A and I have been doing the past few days.

Thank you Teacher Mariel for sharing. It does make the journey more magical than it already is.

Here's a glimpse of The Learning Basket:

"Hello! Welcome to the Learning Basket. I am Mariel, author of this blog, mother of Little T (three years old) and Baby Boy (less than a year old), and wife to Wonderful G. 

Motherhood unleashed the obsessive-compulsive in me and ignited my passion for early childhood development. It even led me to become a U.S.-licensed Kindermusik educator!

Join us in our journey of simple, creative, spontaneous, and mostly electronic media-free learning at home during our children's preschool years. I would love to hear from you so please feel free to email me at thelearningbasket at gmail dot com or leave a comment. Happy reading! 


      Why we are keeping our preschooler at home to learn and discover the world by our side


      Describes what The Learning Basket is and what is in it


      The what and why of the learning program that serves as the foundation of our Learning Basket